Get Ancient Egypt: Walk with the Pharaoh! Learn the History, Facts, and Mythology of Ancient Egypt (The Secret History of Ancient Egypt - Egyptian Mythology, Pyramids, Giza, Sphinx, Civilizations) FREE right now - hurry!
Learn the fascinating and mysterious secrets of Ancient Egypt
Learn how Ancient Egypt began, as it’s more than just pharaohs. Ancient Egypt was ruled by dynasties, and each had pharaohs in it. The bloodlines and successions would be muddled, names would be erased from history, and names would be added.
There is more information available for some pharaohs than others, but the history of Ancient Egypt is pretty clear. Many people believe that slaves may or may not have been used in building the pyramids, but it’s a fact that Egyptians did really have slaves. So journey through ancient times and learn the importance of slavery in Egypt and how their owners still lived by morals and honor.
This book will walk you through the collapse and rebirth of Egypt up until the third intermediate period where Greek occupation would take over. The grandeur of Egypt was continuously built upon, and what most people don’t know is that it was sometimes even by a woman pharaoh.
Learn about military expeditions to foreign lands, the expansion of Egyptian boarders, dynasties and bloodlines coming to an end, and even usurping that would cause great conflict in Egypt. From being broken apart to reunifying a few times, Egypt stood tall for quite some time. This book will teach you the truth about pharaohs, slaves, and commoners, giving you a real look at Egypt’s great history.
7 Things You Will Learn with this Book
1. This book will teach you how Ancient Egypt began, with nomadic tribes turning into a great civilization.
2. Learn about what the pharaohs really did in Egypt, and what they were thought of by their people.
3. This book goes through what the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt was like, all the way up until its collapse.
4. Detailing the intermediate time of Ancient Egypt, this book also covers how it was reborn and unified once more.
5. There are many commonly misconstrued facts about the slaves in Ancient Egypt, and this book clears those misconceptions up.
6. Learn how what Ancient Egypt was like in the Middle Kingdom and how they continued to move towards reunification once more.
7. This book will teach you about the growth and final decline of Ancient Egypt, falling into the hands of the Greeks.
A Preview to Ancient Egypt
• How it All Began in Ancient Egypt
• The Pharaohs & What They Really Did
• The Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt
• Collapse & Rebirth of Egyptian Culture
• The Real Slave Trade in Ancient Egypt
• About the Middle Kingdom & Pharaohs
• How it All Started Moving Onward
• How the New Kingdom Started to Grow
• How it All Came to an End