If you are a Swagbucks old timer you've earned a lot of free gift cards from them over the years and will remember that it all started with Search and Win. Well, whether you'r ea SB-earning veteran, a brand new member, or you haven't signed up yet, Swagbucks has a GREAT new revamp that everyone will enjoy:
The new & improved Swagbucks Search includes all the features we have become used to with modern search engines & the same SB-earning power we've loved all along. Here are the great new features for SB Search:
- Local Search results
- Download our browser extension (http://www.swagbucks.com/extension) then click on the Swagbucks icon on the top right.
- Click on the Magnifying glass icon on the left hand side.
- Click on Change default search engine.
- Go to the Customize & settings menu on the top right of the browser (3 horizontal lines).
- Click on Settings menu item. The 4th option should be Search.
- Click on Manage search engines.
- Under the Other Search Engines area & scroll down to Swagbucks (alphabetical order).
- Click on Make Default (when you hover over Swagbucks.com on the list) and then click Done to close the window.