Marriage is an increasingly unnatural and confusing thing for many couples today. In light of this, Tyler Ward—author of Marriage Rebranded—recently asked 25 leaders for their single best marriage advice. The level of insight and wisdom he received is guaranteed to help many navigate this uniquely beautiful relationship called marriage.
Marriage Hacks is a compilation of the best marriage advice from 25 leaders including:
• Gary Chapman, The 5 Love Languages
• William Paul Young, The Shack
• Gary Thomas, Sacred Marriage
• Danny Silk, Keep Your Love On
• Jeremy Cowart, Celebrity Photographer
• Jonathan Jackson, Emmy-Award-Winning Actor
• And many more...
The book speaks to some of the most common questions in marriage including...
• how to keep things from never going stale
• how to handle personality difference
• show to cultivate emotional intimacy
• how to spice things up in the bedroom
• what to do when your spouse isn’t as intentional in your relationship as you are
• and more...
If marriage is hard for you at the moment, this read will simply comfort you to know you're not alone.
If marriage is amazing and fruitful, it will help you sustain.
If marriage is confusing, it will offer some insight on this unique union.
If marriage feels pointless, it will add purpose and depth.