Amber, one of our readers shared this Homemade Lysol Wipes recipe with me!
Supplies:1 plastic old coffee can
1 roll BOUNTY (this is the best) papertowels (will be enough for 2 containers of wipes)
2 cups water (give or take)
1/4 to 1/3 cup dilutable cleaner (such as Lysol)
1. Cut BOUNTY roll in half and place in coffee can (leave cardboard insert inside papertowel until the end)
2. Pour cleaner equally around papertowels
3. Pour water equally around papertowels
4. gently pull cardboard insert out (this will start the wipes)
5. cut an "x" in the top of the coffee can and place on top
That's all there is to it!!
Thanks so much, Amber for sharing this with us!!!